VIVI Replaceable Battery 36V 8Ah For VIVI 26LGB/MO26TGB/MT26G E-Bike
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS · DUTY FREE · 3-25 DAYS DELIVERY!
Warehouse: US (only shipped to the US)
Warehouse: EU (only shipping to EU countries)
Warehouse: UK (only shipped to the UK)
Warehouse: CN ( can shipped to all countries)
Please do not choose the wrong one, otherwise it will not be able to ship normally.
Note: Free shipping on all orders.If there is stock in the US/EU/UK warehouse, we will give priority to the shipment in the US/EU/UK warehouse(3-12 days delivery), otherwise the shipment from the Chinese warehouse-CN(20-30 days delivery).
The Replaceable Battery are suitable for VIVI's Bikes：
Rated voltage: 36V
Battery capacity: 8Ah
Battery Cell Composition: Lithium
Battery type: E-bike lithium battery pack
- Product Parameter: 36V 8AH lithium-ion battery.Suitable for 288Wh motor.Max constant discharge current: 15A.The service life is more than 1000 times.
- Product Feature: With the characteristic of long cycle life, light battery weight, high safety performance, green environmental protection, It's a much better battery than a lead-acid battery.The outer layer is made of waterproof PVC material, which is insulation, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant.
- Scope of Application: 36V 8AH E-bike Battery can compatible with electric scooter、ebike、electric motorcycle、electric tricycle、solar panel.In addition, If you are specialize in refitting ebike, the battery is very suitable.
1 x 36V lithium-Battery
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
1.It is recommended to charge up the battery to 80% if you are going to store it for a period;
2.make sure the battery will be charged at least once every 3 months to ensure the best performance and cycle life
3.The battery should be stored in a dry environment, keep away from fire and heat source;
4.Avoid direct connection of positive and negative poles
5.Can not be modified.
Safety Tips for E-bike batteries charging
- Use only the manufacturer-supplied charger
- Never leave a battery charging unattended. Day or night.
- Don’t overcharge batteries. It takes 6-8 hours to charge the battery for the first time, and it will be fully charged in about 5 hours.
- Don’t charge batteries near combustible or explosive materials.
- Don’t charge a battery in a confined space like a motorhome, RV, boat, automobile, van or shed.
- Never charge a battery that has been dropped, damaged or dinged.
- Don’t modify your e-bike’s drive system if you’re not an expert.
- Don't charge a battery in confined hot spaces (Although you can get battery charging boxes which are obviously confined these should still be stored somewhere cool).
- Install a smoke detector over your charging area.
- Use water and an A B C fire extinguisher (the most common type) to put out a lithium-ion battery fire.